Documentation of Incorporation Documents & Procedure for Company Incorporation
When you chose to incorporate a company in India, an application for name availability has to be filed with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and post approval of the same; the following documents are to be filed for incorporation of the company.
Each individual who want to become a director of the company, is required to apply and obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN), which is unique and is required to be quoted with all the companies in which, he / she is a director. For a registration of a company, the first step is to make an application for DIN of those directors, who do not have the same.
The documents required to be filed for incorporation at various stages are to be filed online and the same are to be signed digitally be one of the directors. So before initiating the procedure of name availability itself at least one director should hold a digital signature.
An application for name availability has to be filed with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and post approval of the same; the following documents are to be filed for incorporation of the company.
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association;
- A declaration stating that all the requirements of the Companies Act and the applicable rules with respect to the registration and other matters have been complied with;
- A list of persons who have consented to act as directors of the company .
- If the proposed company is a public company, consent of very person prepared to act as a director must be submitted in a prescribed format;
- Information about directors, managing directors and managers and secretary must be submitted in a prescribed form 12;
- Information about the registered office in a prescribed form 22;
- Filing of Form 1 with Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association and certification by a Chartered Accountant that the compliances are met.
- Power of attorney and
- Payment of applicable registration fee payable to the registrar of the companies.
RMC will undertake the procedures of applying for DIN of the proposed directors, digital signature, guide you in naming your proposed company, draft the Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, and prepares the relevant documents to be filed with the ROC in the prescribed formats and does documentation and assists in fulfilling the requirements at different stages of incorporation.