RMC provides services to ensure compliance with the provisions of Companies Act on the following:
- Conducting the board meetings
- Conducting the annual general meetings
- Conducting the Extra Ordinary General Meetings
- Maintenance of the registers prescribed under the Act,
- Filing the various forms required to be filed with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs with in he specified due dates
- Statutory audit of the accounts
- Filing the annual returns etc.
Income tax Act
RMC provides services to ensure compliance with the provisions of Income tax Act:
- Best tax planning to minimize the tax liability
- Payment of advance tax with in the due dates
- Conducting audit of books of accounts
- Issuance of tax audit report
- Filing the income tax return for the organization with in the specified due dates
- Maintenance of books of accounts prescribed under the Act
- Representation before the Income Tax Department.
RMC provides the following services regarding TDS
- Identification of Transactions which require deduction of TDS.
- Identification of relevant TDS rates.
- Calculation of TDS for different vendor payments.
- Calculation of TDS based on the investment declaration of the employees.
- Ensuring that the TDS deducted is deposited with in due dates.
- Filing of Quarterly Returns.
- Filing of form 15G and 15H with Income Tax department.
- Generating the TDS certificates – Form 16 / Form 16A
- Filing rectification / revised returns for corrections if any
Profession Tax Act
RMC provides services to ensure compliance with the provisions of Telangana Profession Tax
- Calculation of the profession tax deductible from the employees
- Identification of the professional tax payable by the organizations
- Payment of the monthly deduction by the organization through challans
- Filing the monthly returns
Telangana Shops & Establishment Act, 1988
RMC provides services to ensure compliance with the provisions of Telangana Shops & Establishment Act, 1988 as to registration and annual renewals of the registration under the Telangana Shops & Establishment Act.
Employee Provident Fund Act Returns
RMC provides services to ensure compliance with the provisions of Employee Provident Fund Act as to the following:
- Applicability of the Act to various organizations
- Calculation of the employer and employee contributions
- Payment of the contributions with in the due dates
- Filing the monthly returns with the professional tax returns.
- Filing the claims by the employees resigned from the organization
- Transfer of balances of the employees from their existing employers